Foot and Hand Reflexology Certification
The 284 hour program focus is on the Reflexology hand and foot techniques, including relaxation techniques, anatomy and physiology. The program is comprised of 131 classroom hours, documentation of 60 one hour of Reflexology sessions, and and 93 hours of independent study over a series of six weekends (Saturday & Sunday). RCI reserves the right to amend the calendar.
To train and certify individuals in Hand and Foot Reflexology and prepare the individuals for the national certification exam through the American Reflexology Certification Board (ARCB).
Title of Job Position
RCI provides a Study Guide and Instructional Video, and Trail Guide (284 Hour program) which are included in the tuition cost.
- Students may enroll no later than ten days prior to the start of a new class.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- To qualify for the 284 hour Certification Program, applicant must be 18 years of age or older, and have an interest in Reflexology.
Frequently Asked Questions
Choosing a school for your Reflexology training is a big commitment and I would encourage you to research each program to find the right school for you. Below are some questions that you can use to find out more information about the school, including the Reflexology Certification Institute:
What are the hours that are taught as part of the program?
- The Reflexology Certification Institute has two programs. 1) 284 hour program for individuals with no medical or Reflexology training. The program provides hands on training of the protocol, hand and body placement, with a focus on the Eunice Ingham Reflexology method.
Does the school prepare students for the national exam through the American Reflexology Certification Board?
- The Reflexology Certification Institute program is designed to prepare students for the national exam, however, note that the American Reflexology Certification Board does not provide educators with information regarding their testing.
Is the school registered with the Ohio State Board of Career Colleges?
- Yes, programs are registered with the Ohio State Board of Career Colleges. The Reflexology Certification Institute’s registration number is 12-05-1992T.
What is the training of the educator?
- Debbie Hitt is our lead educator. Debbie has completed two certification programs and completed her national certification in 2009 through the American Reflexology Certification Board. Debbie has also trained with numerous individuals from around the world including Dr. Manzanares, Sue Ricks, Lynne Booth, KC Miller, Bill Flocco, Ko Tan, and Paul Harvey. Debbie is committed to ensuring the quality of the training in the program and sharing her vast knowledge. Debbie is also committed to the Reflexology Community and is Past President of the Reflexology Association of Ohio, and she is currently serving as the President of the the Reflexology Association of America.
Is there ongoing educational opportunities to learn CEUs?
- The Reflexology Certification Institute, P00158, is a approved Provider of continuing education by the American Reflexology Certification Board.
For additional questions, please call 614-565-1047
Register for Classes